Sorry I'm late my Son had to poop #momlife shirt

Buy: Sorry I'm late my Son had to poop #momlife shirt
Source: Sorry I'm late my Son had to poop #momlife shirt - mumteetshirts.over-blog.com
Men's T-Shirt front
See more: Sorry I'm late my Daughter had to poop #momlife shirt

It has been 4 months since I was born. Now, my son's son has flipped and crawled like rehearsals on the field. At your side is always full of laughter and happiness that makes me forget the fatigue of staying up early to take care of my children. At this time, she felt that time seemed to drift faster. Then parents get old with time, and they grow up and grow up and then they have children and father, that is the law of life. With the love of my parents and everyone for me, I hope that later on, my son will be a docile, filial and kind boy. Mom just wants to have a son.
Source: Punchtee.com

Nhận xét