He stayed in the hospital for weeks.

This occurred during the process of me realizing that I was falling for him, and enjoyed his company and was thinking future thoughts. This was the part where things should have been easy and fun.
The first weekend after the accident I drove 12 hours to the hospital (the crash happened out of state) just to turn around 16 hours later to drive back home. Holding his hand for 2 mins and seeing him briefly open his eyes just to tell me “God you look good” was worth that drive. His situation was extremely difficult. This is the situation that you handle with a partner you’ve been with for a while. The person you already know you want to go through thick and thin with. I knew I cared for him but I didn’t know if I was ready for such a heavy situation this early on.

Nhận xét